2017 Membership Applications Now Available
All NMACC Membership applications must be submitted online. Please choose from one of the following methods:
- Join and Pay online using our secure form and your credit card (MasterCard, Visa, Discover).
- Join online and mail a check to NMACC. Please note that your membership will not become active until your payment is received!
Important Note: There are THREE types of memberships.
- INDIVIDUAL memberships ($155) may only be used by the member (non-transferable).
- FLEXIBLE memberships ($175) are valid for any ONE member of a business entity (transferable within the business).
- CORPORATE memberships ($450) can be used by any THREE members of a business entity (transferable within the business).
If your membership information has changed, please send the updated information to the Membership Chair at . You may also update your information online using our member update form. Thank you.
- Free luncheon meetings include the opportunity to network, promote your business, and connect with our 100+ healthcare and eldercare service providers that make up our diverse membership
- Free monthly program includes a broad range of educational speakers and panel discussions
- Free online listing by name and primary category as well as the option to list an alternate e-mail address to receive electronic notices
- Opportunity to participate in NMACC sponsored community events at no charge
- Opportunity to serve on a committee of interest such as community education, membership development, luncheon speakers, or special events
Optional online services exclusive to NMACC members include:
- Website linking
- Additional category listings
- Printing membership address labels for your organization’s mailings